Dacofi is a filtration technology company which has developed an efficient, continuous and robust rotary press for filtration of liquids in the range from 10µm – 800µm.
Dacofi envisions to utilize its proprietary technology to optimize the use of waste streams from industrial companies to support the increasing global demand for food, feed and a better use of natural resources.
The HV product line, which follows EC 1935/2004 guidelines, is designed with limited need for routine maintenance check-ups, fast cleaning and easy dissembling. It has small dimensions and easy systems integration, making the product an accessible size from the smallest production facilities, up to the largest ones.Download Brochure
- Modular technology platform for a wide range of applications
- Low operating cost, operating noise and power consumption (1 kWh/1,000 kg product) with a high throughput
- 10μm – 800μm single particle filtration
- 24/7 continuous filtration
- Low footprint requirement – 1m2/1,000 kg capacity
- Endless scalability options
- Easy and fast system integration
- Power consumption average: 1 kWh/1000 kg
- Total motor effect installed: 4.3 kW
- Drum speed: 3 – 8 RPM
- Inlet screw speed: 10-100 RPM
- Rated torque of drum motors: 310 Nm
- Protection rate: IP66
The liquid product is continually fed into the pressure chamber by a feeding screw where it is pressed between the rubber and filter rollers to ensure efficient filtration. The dry fraction is scraped off on the outside filter screen, while the liquid fraction is discharged from a peristaltic pump at the bottom of the filter rollers.
Service & Support
- Installation and Commissioning: With every sale of a Dacofi rotary dewatering press we include an Installation Service Package (ISP) to ensure fast integration to the customer’s current installations and/or replacement of current installations. The ISP includes setup, integration and necessary test runs to reach optimal machine performance.
- Maintenance: Dacofi ApS will offer an optional Service Agreement (SA) with every sale which includes frequent maintenance check-ups of the installation depending on the specific application. The SA will include specific spare parts like scrapers, plates, filter units and sealings and a specific plan for down time during maintenance.
- Spare parts: Original spare parts from Dacofi ApS ensure full traceability on all components for the food industries. Spare parts are always available on request with short notice and can also be ordered if the customer has chosen not to use the SA or has exceeded the maximum number of spare parts included in the SA for a given period of time.
- Dacofi Test Lab (DTL): Dacofi always offer to run demos and on-site test runs for customers to evaluate specific applications before making a purchasing decision. At DTL, we are also always willing to run tests of new applications and/or to optimize our technology for a given application.
- Remote support: Dacofi offers a control configuration with online access to the Dacofi machine control interface and lets Dacofi ApS do immediate online support with regards to machine performance, alarm codes, including engine, conveyors and pumps.
- On-site support: If needed Dacofi offers on-site support for whatever challenges the product may face with our own personnel or through our dedicated partners, which are represented on a global scale.
- Technical documentation: Dacofi offers all technical documentation, upon request of the customer, and is always available to offer PFD and P&ID for further process investigation. Dacofi is up to date with the newest 3D CAD software and offers layouts for plant design and installation for the customer.
Proven applications include spent grain from breweries and potato pulp from starch industries.
For more information about alternative applications, please contact Dacofi at (+45) 2132 6665 or email@example.com
For years prior to establishment, the two inventors – Preben Bøje Hansen and Peter Reimer Stubbe – had invested themselves into understanding the field of filtration. They had been inspired particularly by the well-known Bucher press principle and, despite its obvious advantages, they one day came up with an improvement of this principle.
And – with their entrepreneurial mindsets – they started building prototypes to showcase a new technology that turned out to accommodate not only the challenges of the Bucher press, but also a number of the shortcomings of other filtration technologies.
They came a long way, and in 2014, they made the decision to spin out the technology from the University to accelerate the commercialization, so they created Dacofi ApS.
Since then, several prototypes have been developed based on numerous test runs, demonstrations and customer insights. All these efforts have resulted in the creation of the HV Product line, which is a family of robust and compact filtration units enabling efficient filtration of high viscosity fluids.
At Dacofi, we aim to utilize our proprietary technology to create a more sustainable ecosystem. We aim to fulfill our mission by showing our customers how our filtration technology can add value to their businesses while saving natural resources and creating new and better food and feed ingredients.